Bear Valley Property Management
Let us give you the peace of mind you need for your piece of mountain paradise!
Bear Valley Vacation Rentals offers a unique combination of 40 years of local service excellence with the global marketing reach and optimization solutions of our marketing partner, RedAwning, to make sure your home or condo is loved by you and guests alike. No matter if you want to welcome guests a few times a year or are looking to make your home a profitable income property, Bear Valley Vacation Rentals offers the highest impact, highest quality vacation home management experience in the corridor from Angels Camp all the way up to Bear Valley.
Find out how much revenue your vacation rental could earn by entering the address below!
You could earn per year or more
with an average daily rate of and an occupancy rate of
What Makes Us Different:
- We have committed local management, cleaning and maintenance staff here to serve you.
- We go the extra mile for you and your guests, even ferrying guests on our snowmobiles to Bear Valley homes in winter.
- Exclusive discounted lift tickets at Bear Valley to all of your guests.
- Bear Valley Lake memberships are included for all eligible properties.
- We protect your home. Accidental damage coverage is included and up to $1MM liability coverage is available.
- We make guest check-in easy and make sure your property is well maintained and clean for every guest. We follow hotel-level hospitality practices developed by leaders with backgrounds at Kimpton Hotels.
- We provide top quality linens for your property as well as professional linen sanitizing services.
- Guests receive a starter package of kitchen and bathroom essentials.
- We professionally clean your property after every stay.
- We offer self-check in options throughout the corridor, and in person check ins for guests staying in Bear Valley.
- We offer 24x7 support for guests.
- Our owner portal enables you to check up on your property bookings and calendar whenever you like.
- We coordinate repairs when needed.
- Monthly statements and 1099’s provided plus TOT tax filing.
Why Local Service Matters:
Things go wrong, especially in the mountains … and no matter if you are local or hundreds of miles away, having a team on the ground to help you and your guests alleviates much of the stress of owning a vacation rental.
- Our local team is available 365 days a year for you and your guests.
- Our housekeeping team is made up of dedicated professionals committed to you and your property.
- Our team lives, works, and plays in Bear Valley. We know the right professionals to call and how to get your home serviced quickly and efficiently plus we are happy to offer new visitors the local tips and recommendations that can only come from years of experience.
- Plus we know how to handle the snow! Did you know that Bear Valley averages 6 feet of snow per year! The sheer volume is unimaginable to many guests but with Bear Valley Vacation Rentals, you can be confident in the care of your home no matter the season and no matter how much snow we get.
Why Our Relationship with RedAwning Matters:
The world of vacation rental marketing and optimization has grown beyond the capabilities of any single local property manager. Since we want the best results for you, we chose to partner with RedAwning for the best combination of our local excellence with the best possible earnings results for you. By partnering with RedAwning, Bear Valley Vacation Rentals gets your property in front of travelers wherever they may be searching for accommodations. RedAwning is one of the largest providers of vacation rental properties to Airbnb, VRBO, Booking.com, Expedia, Google Travel, HomeToGo, and many more. Your property gets presented in an optimized way in every one of these places in addition to our Bear Valley website. RedAwning also uses industry leading dynamic pricing to maximize your bookings and earnings, well beyond any other local property management company.
Meet Our Team:
General Manager: Ginger Shannon
A true California girl through and through Ginger loves all things out doors...but nothing nearly as much as her three daughters! Ginger is new to the Bear Valley area and Bear Valley Vacation Rentals but is especially fond of all the pet friendly rentals as she hates to leave home without her trusty black lab, Diesel. Ginger would love to help you learn more about the services offered by Bear Valley Vacation Rentals and why it is your best choice for full service vacation rental management.
Director of Sales: Susan Fobes
An avid runner, hiker, and outdoor enthusiast; Susan has made the greater Bay Area her home for the last 10 years. Now based in Petaluma, Susan has a great love for all the amazing experiences the Bear Valley corridor has to offer for all ages. Susan would love to meet you to help you compare features and benefits of potential income properties in the area or, if you already own a home, get set up with Bear Valley Vacation Rentals - the best choice for full service property management.